2010 Karting Fun with my dad local track, Hooton Park
2011 Comer Kadets Independent karting
2012 - 2013 Iame Formula Blue Independent Karting, Wigan and Hooton Park
2014 Griffin Racing Mini Max, starting National
2015 Mini Max NKF, start learning to drive a car
2016 Junior Saloon Car Championship, first win in cars at Brands Hatch
2017 Ginetta Juniors with Richardson Racing
2018 Ginetta Juniors with Richardson Racing
2019 British F4 with Richardson Racing
What is your career highlight so far?
Progressing to F4 was such a long shot for me, so I think just being able to drive that car is awesome.
Who are your motorsport heroes and why?
I think all motorsport heroes don’t have to be drivers and therefore I will have to say both my Mum and Dad. I believe they’re heroes because of everything they give up for me and also the selfless sacrifices they make.
What are your favourite cars/teams/liveries from motorsport history?
My favourite cars consist of the brand new Porsche Carrera Cup car, for me this car is awesome the sound the straight line speed is simply next level. In terms of teams, I think the old Marlboro-sponsored livery was awesome.
What is your dream career in motorsport?
My dream is to compete at the highest level in motorsport whether that be in tin tops or single seaters is irrelevant for me.
What are your hobbies outside of motorsport?
My hobbies vary massively from cycling and unicycling to simulator work. I enjoy many sports.
Tell us something that people wouldn’t have known about you?
I can do the rubix cube.
- Favourite TV Show: The Grand Tour
- Favourite band/artist: Couldn’t choose really, I listen to such a wide variety of music.
- Favourite movie: Ready Player One
- Dream car (on track): British F4
- Dream car (off track): Porsche GT3 RS
- Who would you like to play you in a film of your life: Cillian Murphy
- One thing you’d like to learn in life: How to do a backflip.
- Best holiday destination you’ve been to: Mallorca
- Describe yourself in three words: Determined, Focused, Fast