2016 MaX5 Racing Championship (Class B)
2017 Won the MaX5 Racing Championship (Class B)
2018 Won the MaX5 Racing Championship (Class A)
2019 Ginetta GT5 Challenge
2020 Ginetta GT5 Challenge
What is your career highlight so far?
For me it has to be winning the MaX5 Championship two years in a row, 2017 Class B (MK1 MX5) and 2018 Class A (MK3 MX5).
Who are your motorsport heroes and why?
Probably Lewis Hamilton and Ayrton Senna. I loved the way they both drove on track!
What are your favourite cars/teams/liveries from motorsport history?
Either the Porsche 935 “Moby Dick” or the 917K – two of the most iconic race cars in history.
What is your dream career in motorsport?
Ultimately it would be F1, that’s everyone’s dream. Realistically, BTCC, Porsche Carrera Cup/Supercup or LeMans is somewhere I’d love to be!
What are your hobbies outside of motorsport?
I do a lot of sim racing – using sims like iRacing and Assetto Corsa avidly. That certainly has helped get to where I am now.
Tell us something that people wouldn’t have known about you?
I am Type 1 Diabetic – I was diagnosed in 2004 at the age of 4 and was told I could never be a racing driver. Funny that….!
- Favourite TV Show: Top Gear or The Grand Tour
- Favourite band/artist: Avicii
- Favourite movie: The Italian Job
- Dream car (on track): Porsche 911 991.2 GT3 Cup
- Dream car (off track): Ferrari 430 Scuderia or Lexus LFA
- Sports teams you support: Arsenal, Mercedes F1, Team BMR and Team WSR
- Who would you like to play you in a film of your life: Tom Cruise
- One thing you’d like to learn in life: I’d like to learn what it’s like driving a BTCC car!
- Best holiday destination you’ve been to: Lanzarote
- Describe yourself in three words: Approachable, Relaxed, Determined